Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday 29 September 2011

~~Piggy Piggy Farm Farm~~

Once again...thinking of what should I post in this blog..><
Ahah~I found what's I'm going to post today! Here, we go~~~It has been long time I did not play my Facebook's game..XD ..My little Piggy Farm which namely 开心猪仔..For me, It's quite easy to play and of course it is SO CUTE~~! Yaya..I know I'm kinda LOVE those things are CUTE! Flash back to previous month~~shiu shiu~~I played the game every time and non-stop..haha..Can't imagine it,right? XD..but...few weeks later,haiz..my tahi ayam is getting cooler..(hangat-hangat tahi ayam) Not interested in playing Piggy anymore..No No No,I'm playing it back now! and I found there is one thing attract me..New kind piggy is born! OMP! It's a bee-kind Piggy! Guess,what's now,I had chose that piggy as one of my PET!haha...I'm so excited! The piggy is for those gamer and LUCKILY I used to get it!XD XD XD

My Little Piggy Farm-开心猪仔
Can you see that! My bee-piggy is faced to me! XD
Kacha,~One photo was shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment