Pages

Subscribe:

Monday 26 September 2011

Assignment Assignment~~~

Due date: This Week and Next Friday
Assignment : Accounting 1 and Hotel Law
Aims : Do it Quickly,Perfectly and Hands out on the exact day
Purpose : With the helps of assignments,I wish I could PASS my Exam!!

O.S.: I'm just realized that I'm poor in MATHEMATICS especially the Account. T.T. Once I'm read the question paper,I will Knock My Head and started thinking what do I supposed to do next. Haiz~~~ Lord, What would You do if You're in My Shoes?( even I'm not Christian but I'm still wants the help of Lord, save me!)However, I'm still doing my Best. For the Law, It's quite easy compared to Account because everything is found on GOOGLE,haha..just type The Definition of Law..shiu~ The information appears in just a seconds..Peace Peace ( yuhoo ) Anyway, I will Make It! Wish me Luck! 

I'm The Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment